- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
S/he will lead the design and implementation of the task order M&E framework to track activities against targets, outcomes, and impacts; and provide strategic oversight of the program learning agenda and operational research activities. Generates evidence for programming and impact. S/he will lead efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation, and performance reporting within the targeted geographic area, which may include overseeing support to community organizations to monitor, document, and analyze the performance of their HIV and TB services and activities and ensure data quality. S/he will liaise with relevant technical advisers and counterparts responsible for district and provincial-level strategic information and monitoring and evaluation and support coordination with national data systems. This position reports directly to the Project Director.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing effective monitoring, evaluation and learning strategies including agreed project deliverables.
- Provide and support planning and implementation of trainings in M&E and reporting as required by staff and local partners.
- Analyze and document the progress, impact, challenges, solutions and lessons learnt from programs.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and implementation of periodic impact evaluation studies, operations research and preparing strategic documents/reports for donors, governments, and other stakeholders.
- Lead the development of performance monitoring plans (PMP).
- Represent HALG on relevant technical working groups (TWG) and related activities.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, social work, monitoring & evaluation, demography, biostatistics, statistics, analytics or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive, performance-based programs funded by USG.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Nigeria’s health and social service information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as it relates to data collection for performance-based reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and competency in working with HIV and TB community-led organizations and community leaders.
- Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English. Experience with the use of software and statistical packages would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates are requested to send an application letter and Resume as one PDF document to email@example.com not later than Friday, February 9th, 2024 indicating the position title in the subject line
|Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
No reviews found!