- Job Type: Contract
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 4 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial, NGO/Non-Profit
Under the general supervision of the Administrative Officer (NOA), serves as Principal Assistant for carrying out the management of the personal property, equipment, tooling, and physical capital assets that are acquired and used by UNICEF Nigeria. The incumbent recommends repairs and maintains end item deliverables.
Property management involves the processes, systems and manpower required to manage the life cycle of all acquired property as defined above including acquisition, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, utilization, and disposition, as indicated by the requirements and structure of the organization.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Monitoring of Property & Equipment and Consumable Stocks:
- Analysis, Maintenance and Update of Property and Equipment in Computerized Records:
- Generating mAsset Barcode and Printing of Labels, Mail and Pouches:
- Processing of Damaged and Obsolete Equipment and Report for Property Survey Board (PSB)
- Focal Point for Pouch and Courier Services:
- Performs any Other Duties and Responsibilities Assigned as Required
Monitoring of Property, Plant and Equipment and Consumable Stocks:
- Ensure property and equipment received are in accordance with the purchase order specification.
- Receipt and issuance of assets and consumable stocks within 12 Hours of receipt of requests.
- Effective and clear management of storage facility for Assets and consumable stocks in all UNICEF NCO Admin Stocks.
- Removal of all junks and none used materials from the store by obtaining approval from Admin Specialist.
- Cleaning and organizing of all Admin Stores on monthly basis.
- Transfer of assets and consumable stocks to field offices within 24 Hours of receipt of the requests.
- Update of inventory in VISION within 6 Hours of transfer, receipt, and release of assets.
- Update of Bin Cards on assets and consumable stocks effective immediately.
- Monthly report on consumable stocks by ensuring accuracy and matching of records both in Excel and Bin Cards.
- Removal and disposal of all old files, documents, and paper in consideration of the UNICEF Archiving policy.
Analysis, Maintenance and Update of Property and Equipment in Computerized Records:
- Update of inventory in VISION on daily basis
- Update of staff rooming list on monthly basis
- Liaison with ICT section on equipment release to staff members via online platform.
- Prepare list of all obsolete assets, items and any other items laying in the store on monthly basis and submit to Supervisor for action.
Generating mAsset Barcode and Printing of Labels, Mail and Pouches:
- Generate Lite-AMR for asset within 12 Hours of receipt of requests.
- Print barcode and tagging of classified asset within 12 Hours of receipt of requests.
- Send Printed Barcode to Field Offices within 24 Hours of receipt of requests.
- Active and direct participate in the asset verification / count exercise at the end of each year.
Processing of Damaged and Obsolete Equipment and Report for Property Survey Board (PSB):
- Prepare excel report on identified damaged and obsolete equipment for disposal on monthly basis.
- Liaison with ICT section for cleaning of approved PSB ICT equipment at the end of each month.
- Liaison with vendors in auction sales of approved PSB items immediately after completion of the sale.
- Liaison with Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) in the disposal / destruction of approved PSB items within 24 Hours of the request submitted to staff.
- Maintenance of relevant PSB electronic records effective immediately.
Focal Point for Pouch and Courier Services:
- Handling of pouch for office and Field office’s
- Prepare, record and sort per office
- Receive diplomatic pouch from common service
- Open the bag in the presence of my supervisor
- Sort it out and distribute according to individual recipient
- Dispatch and receive mails:
- Receive all incoming mails from the common services.
- Distribute mails to Staff members.
- Receive all official mails from sections register them and dispatch.
- Monitoring and follow up on Bills.
- Assist with follow up on UPS, MTN, 9 Mobile and DHL bills.
- Review UPS bill and prepare personal staff personal bills.
- Scan Invoices to Finance and save copies in SharePoint.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Completion of Secondary School education preferably supplemented by technical or university level courses in administration, finance, or other related field of discipline relevant to the job.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant progressively administrative work experience including office management. Skills.
Method of Application
|Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
No reviews found!