non-profit organizations has a shared goal, working towards achieving inclusive health care for Africa.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Consultancy , Data, Business Analysis and AI
About the job
- As a Business Analyst, you will support the Health Plans and Digital Innovations business units in the requirements gathering, validation, and development of the innovative care model architecture for maternal and child health care in Nigeria.
- You will utilize your technical and analytical skills to undertake a needs assessment of the current maternal and child delivery model and develop insights on current customer’s journey and critical processes and gaps, culminating in the delineation of functional and non-functional requirements for a new care model that combines both traditional and new technologies to offer more effective and cost-efficient care delivery to expectant mothers and their children.
- Working closely with the Director of the business unit and the Program Manager, the consultant will identify the requirements for the different components of the new model and document all their findings in a business requirements document.
The responsibilities of the consultant include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including users (consumers, providers, payers, and partners), IT teams, and management, to gather and document requirements and translate them into functional specifications for the innovative maternal and child healthcare model.
- In collaboration with the core team, conduct gap analysis of both digital health solution providers and traditional care facilities based on the defined criteria to ensure solution fit for the health consumer.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation, including business process flows, use cases, and system requirements specifications, to ensure clear and accurate communication between business and IT teams
- Communication of articulated business requirements to the technical team and other key stakeholders
- Ensure that the implemented model meets the defined requirements and delivers the desired functionality.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least 3 –5 years of work experience providing business system analysis and support
- Expertise in business process development and process notification
- Experience implementing business transformation project in the health sector is an added advantage
- Excellent project management capacity
- Expertise in descriptive data analytics, data warehousing, and business intelligence process development
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high-level of attention to detail, due care, and strong professional ethics.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Proactive and forward-thinking
- Full availability for the duration of the project and appreciable level of flexibility in project implementation
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria occasionally
No reviews found!