- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking to complement our Executive Management team with a seasoned marketing and sales guru to lead our marketing and sales drive.
- Our ideal candidate must possess a strategic mindset, extensive experience in B2B and B2C health tech marketing, and a track record of driving growth in startup environments.
What The Role Entails
To be successful as a Marketing Manager, our ideal candidate should be able to develop comprehensive marketing and growth strategies aligned with the company’s mission and long-term goals, identifying target markets and market trends.
- Cultivates a strong brand identity and positioning strategies to differentiate the company from its competitors.
- Oversees digital marketing efforts, including social media, content marketing, SEO/SEM, and online marketing to drive customer acquisition.
- Collaborates with the strategy and growth team to develop effective product launches and messaging to drive product adoption.
- Oversees and drives in collaboration with the sales team to achieve sales targets and contribute to revenue growth.
- Develops and executes PR and communication strategies to enhance the company’s reputation and thought leadership.
- Utilizes data analytics and market research to make informed decisions and optimize marketing strategies.
- Manages marketing budget, and measures ROI for marketing initiatives.
- Builds, leads and mentors a high-performing marketing and sales team, fostering professional growth.
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Tenacity to achieve the company’s overall business goals through the development and execution of the marketing and go-to-market strategy with a can-do attitude.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 7 year(s) work experience in B2B & B2C healthcare marketing and sales.
- Ability to deliver measurable results in terms of revenue growth, customer acquisition, and market expansion.
- In-depth understanding of the health tech industry, its challenges, regulations, and emerging trends.
- Proven ability to identify and establish strategic partnerships and alliances that can accelerate market penetration and contribute to business growth.
- Excellent understanding of various digital marketing channels; social media, content marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Proficiency in leveraging data insight for campaign optimization.
- Experience in product marketing, conducting market research, defining value propositions, and supporting product launches.
- Strategic and analytical mindset to evaluate market trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to inform business and marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop compelling marketing messages, lead public relations efforts, and represent the company to external stakeholders.
Benefits & Perks
- Complementary - monetary and non-monetary - allowances
- 13th-month salary
- Flexi work plan
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team and clients.
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
Method of Application
No reviews found!