- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Others
- Experience: 4 - 10 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Catering / Confectionery, Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- knowledge of the individual menu items including basic ingredients, methods of preparation, and presentation style.
- Maintain kitchen hygiene and cleanliness.
- Responsible for mise en place of assigned area.
- Taste and examine food prepared for freshness and required quality.
- Season and cook food according to CROSSOVER standard recipes.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Be responsible for minimizing food wastage.
- Attend and comprehend all information discussed at the briefing session.
- Serve all food in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain a sense of urgency with whatever task is required.
- Uphold the restaurant cares culture by demonstrating the service standard at all times to customers and fellow associates.
- Assist your direct supervisor in the performance of his/her role.
- Undertake any additional duties as requested by your supervisor, Executive chef, or Restaurant management.
- Follow food safety program.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
No reviews found!