- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , NGO/Non-Profit
The Admin Officer, under the supervision of the Human Resources and administration Manager, will support the delivery of optimal administration services to all staff and units of the organization. This will be in line with ethical best practices, policies, and procedures for the successful achievement of programme outcomes and CS-SUNN’s objectives as well as its sustainability.
- Support the full compliance with all relevant CS-SUNN and donor guidelines; keep up to date with changing policies and guidelines.
- General facility management including the protection, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Comprehensive Inventory and Asset Management with adequate management of stocks
- Confidential and systematic filing of all administrative-related correspondences, documents, contracts, etc.
- Monitor and control administrative/office expenses and budget.
- Manage admin-related supplier and services agreements.
- Writing reports, minutes of meetings, and maintaining appropriate journals
- Oversee repairs and maintenance.
- Support the programme team in the coordination of travel and activities.
- Support the finance team in the management and follow up with vendors on transactions, documentation, and compliance.
- Support organizational learning and knowledge management activities.
- Maintain and update the Alliance register and database.
- Supervise general support staff and routinely collect specific data for admin reports and predictive analytics.
- Identify and mitigate any health, safety, and security risks to staff.
- Support initiatives toward staff welfare, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Assist in the organization of special events and outdoor activities.
- Any other task assigned by the Human Resources & Administration Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- BSc. degree in Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, and any other relevant field.
- Cognate experience in Human Resources, Office management, logistics, and administration is desirable.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, especially in the NGO sector will be a plus.
- Technical report writing expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Emotional intelligence and leadership skills.
- Effective and efficient conflict management and negotiation skills
- Good organization, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
No reviews found!