- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
As a Market and Merchant Development Manager, you will play a critical role in market expansion and sales growth. You will be responsible for market research and development, merchant recruitment, and ensuring the company achieves its sales targets.
Monthly income：N150,000+(Base Salary+ sales commissions)
- Conduct market research and expansion efforts to acquire more merchants to achieve the company's sales targets.
- Establish and maintain strong merchant relationships, provide excellent customer service, and actively promote the company's mobile phone products to achieve sales goals.
- Participate in marketing campaigns to enhance the company's brand awareness and sales volume.
- A Business Developer must have ability to identify prospective market and identify new merchant that will increase sales volumes
- Prior experience in merchant development and sales is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, market development, or a related field is a plus.
- Excellent market development, communication, and merchant negotiation skills. Candidates with relevant industry experience will be given preference.
- Strong interest and understanding of the mobile phone market or the electronic products sector.
- Team player with a positive work attitude.
- Strong resilience, willingness to work hard, and a desire to earn a high income.
- Competitive salary and incentive plans (sales commissions not included).
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Company benefits and employee activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the email.
No reviews found!