- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , Travels & Tours
- Salary Range: ₦100,000 - ₦150,000/month
Filii Magna is a growing Premium Professional Visa and Immigration Consultancy Company that is focused on Visa Application Processing, Travel Documentation, and Immigration Consultancy of specialized countries, with over 6 years of operations in Nigeria and current growth into other regions across the world.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
- A BSc/ BA / HND or OND in Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Lower (2:2)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Experience as an Administrative and Visa Consultant Officer
- Must have interest in doing all kinds of Countries Visa applications across different regions of the world.
- Any additional certification related to law, travel, and visa immigration consultancy will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in Designing Creatives on Social Media handles would be an advantage.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Commissions will be earned on any successful Visa application completed by the Administrative and Visa Consultant Trainee.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness and Readiness to learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visa and Travel Documentation Services Administrative support.
- Proactively update and manage client database for the company.
- Conduct regular client feedback surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the Organization’s products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to maintain cordial and professional working relationships.
- Visa Processing and Travel Documentation handling.
- Vet and Approve all Client’s Travel Documents.
- Ensure that all organization policies are followed in both written and verbal relations with Clients.
- Ensure that all Communication with Clients is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Designing Creatives on our social media handles.
- Assist Clients in filling out online applications.
- - Admin Support for Application Team
- - Client information management
- - Email drafting and answering client phone calls
- - Email Management
- - Assist with filling forms and drafting letters
- - Office phone and client Enquiry management
- Possibility to handle social page.
- General Office Admin and operations support.
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org - The email subject should read – “Administrative and Visa Consultant Officer.’
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted to proceed to the next stage. Candidates MUST reside around Lekki-Ajah Axis
Role requires – immediate Start – Candidate must be available immediately.
Application Deadline: Wednesday,25th October 2023.
No reviews found!