- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Real Estate, Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range: ₦150,000 - ₦200,000/month
The BDM identifies, generates, and pursues growth opportunities for the company.
- Improve profit and attain sales target of all the revenue channels (Real Estate, Logistics, Construction, and Investment)
- Identify potential business opportunities within the real estate and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
- Creating sales funnel
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for business growth.
- Ability to Negotiate and collaborate with investors and partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with investors, Finance houses, and other industry stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement effective marketing strategies in order to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Negotiate and close business deals, ensuring mutually beneficial agreements for all parties involved.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to ensure a competitive edge. site
- Prepare and present regular reports to Executive Management on business development activities, progress, and achievements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of business development strategies.
- Monthly performance review of sales executive.
- Brand awareness
- Make decisions based on proper data interpretation.
- Assign and schedule tasks for specific employees and also follow up on the results they generate.
- Allocate, monitor and appraise tasks to be given to individual staff members
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of B.sc degree or equivalent in a relevant field. At least 5 year of work experience within a similar retail industry.
Will look like
- Leadership Skills: Ability to oversee processes, guide initiatives and steer the Audit Unit team towards achievement of goals.
- Business Acumen: Thorough understanding of what drives profitability and cash flow, a market focused approach to the business, and an overall big picture understanding of the business
- Team work: Work collaboratively as a team to achieve effective results
- Professionalism: Maintains and demonstrates a professional and positive image of the brand to customers and other external parties
- Ownership and Accountability: Ability to take initiative and be responsible for team members and results delivery
- Problem -solving skills: Ability to solve problems timely and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate clearly and concise both verbally and in writing always
- Computer knowledge and Numerical skills
- Possess computer knowledge and Mathematical skills that include a range of abilities to understand and analyse numerical information
- Organizational and Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with co-workers and customers, as well as paying keen attention to details
- Integrity, Honesty & Trustworthy
- Be a person of integrity, be sincere, loyal, fair in all dealings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org COPY email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
No reviews found!